Friday, April 26, 2013

Things I Love...And The Need To Be Sleek

As I approach every new day with my little guy, the things I used to do just for me have fallen by the wayside. Long hot showers, painting my nails, hour long yoga practices, and sadly, my hair has suffered the brunt of mommyhood.

Thick, long, and full of unwanted volume, I used to condition and style my hair into submission. Palms full of serums, slippery and combing through as I dried section by section. Which could take over an hour, with styling.

Ah, the good old days.

Because who has time to do all that when your one year old wants his milk, snack cup, blankie, a cookie, orange, kitty, and a ride on Lightning McQueen? Especially the slick hands. Washing my hands is now a team sport ;-).



Then, I found this gem.

Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Sleek Finish 5-in-1 Serum Spray.

No more slippery hands, no combing through. And, my hair isn't product heavy but still has all benefits of that hard work. I just spray after air drying (and sometimes before) and twist up in a quick knot while I do mommy duty. One and done. And it smells fab.u.lous. My own little spa moment.

I'm in love...

No comments:

Post a Comment