Monday, April 15, 2013

Things I Love...Mommy Time!

My moments, the ones that are mine and mine alone, have become an even more precious commodity.

Sometimes, they drift in and out of my day. Between the being dragged around to check put light switches, playing with the dog's water bowl (and subsequently cleaning up the water from said activity), diapers, cruising in Lightning McQueen, and endless snacktimes, I need a little reminder of me time.

The thing I love for this? My three votive holder from Yankee Candle.





I love that I can make my own scents that fill the air as I buzz by, either with one single scent or three to make a custom fragrance.

This time? S'mores...makes me long for a summer night, sitting outside watching fireflies light up the night while enjoying yummy gooey chocolate-ness.

Sigh...



It's a good thing I just stocked up...time to take Lightning around the block...

No comments:

Post a Comment