Monday, July 9, 2012

Rediscovering

When I first found out I was expecting, we kept it to ourselves.  We waited until that end of the first trimester to spread the word about out upcoming life changing event.
My favorite person to tell, though (other than daddy, of course!) was my Uncle...who lives overseas.  We communicate by email and had reconnected just a few years ago.  The best thing he told me, as he had his first child only a few years ago, is that having his son helped him rediscover the joy and love of his own mother (my Nana!) and appreciate things differently about her.
So, that will now be one of the features you can check out...rediscovery.  The joy and love that we sometimes forget when the arguments and sad memories overwhelm us and cloud all the good.  Especially when that person is no longer here to help us remember...

No comments:

Post a Comment