Friday, July 20, 2012

Mommy and Daddy Time

Before we had our little bundle of joy, my husband and I had what I considered to be a marriage to be envied.  I listened to my girlfriends and co-workers complain how their other halves never lifted a finger except to mow the lawn (if they were lucky!). 
Mine?  Dishes, changed the cat litter, took out the garbage, swiftered the golden retriever's never ending shedding hair, brushed the never ending shedding golden retriever, and even cooked dinner.  Mind you, we both worked full time (sometimes up to 50 to 65 hours each a week) and all of this still happened.
Then, the baby came.  Being a mommy means that you can't do it all, no matter how hard you try.  And it also means your partner is even a bigger part of the everyday journey that takes so many turns you may not know which way is up.
So, how did we do?  Check back to find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment