Friday, May 12, 2017

Mother's Day For The Newbie Runner

Since this mommy has found her way back to running (and let's face it, running with my golden is an entirely different proposition than a 5k...or more!), and Mothers Day is just a few days away, I thought I'd share my last minute musts any newbie running mommy would adore!!



I love my Flip Belt. My runs usually take place after my five year gets on the bus, and the lil dude us in the stroller. Not only does my Flip Belt help with tracking steps and keeping the app up to date (steps don't record when I put my phone in the stroller...i learned the hard way!), but I stopped dropping things. Which meant I stopped stopping to pick up the things I dropped which also slowed me down. And, I can carry my iPod, keys...a snack. Or a Hot Wheel to stave off any tears! And, I found this super easy fitness tracker (I even bought one for the five year old!) And wireless earphones in the Target Deal Spot! So, easy mom gifts for under $45!!



BEST HAIR TIES EVER!! These braided elastics are easy to use (no cutting off your circulation while doing the pony or mom bun!), and two to three twists are perfect for a thick ponytail on your morning run.



Raw Threads are my new favorite running attire. Eco friendly and Run Disney ready, plus so many styles and themes if your not into Mouse Magic!



My two favorite mom mini spa treatments. Keratin hair masque (I have tons of hair, and this is my all time favorite deep conditioning treatment!) And who doesn't have puffy eyes cause #momlife?? Caffeine and a cooling roller applicator takes care of that!



And this, just because. Post run treat, or late night indulgence. It's low cal, protein packed, and dare I say DELICIOUS?

Happy Mother's Day to all you moms out there. We got this. And hopefully, you get some of this!

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment