Monday, June 4, 2012

The Little Things...

I've found a new obsession since having the cutest (at least in my opinion) little man enter my life.
The baby section at Target.  Or Carter's...or Gymboree.  Or Kohl's.
Get the picture?
Yes, I still cruise the shoe dept. in Macy's and Dillard's, and check out all my previous "addictions" like before, but now, I have to stroll through and check out all the lil shorts, polos, and jammies.  Talking my dearest friend (who also happened to have her bundle of joy two months after me!), I found I wasn't alone.
Why am I doing this?
Did I also mention I have a need to get just about everything as cheap, er frugally, as possible?
So, new rule?
Little things (and great deals) are almost as good as a new pair of shoes...and even cuter!

No comments:

Post a Comment