Monday, March 10, 2014

My Favorite Things...Softlips In The Polar Vortex

If there is one thing that I've noticed about this neverending and frozen winter season, it is how dry the air in my house is from the heat being on an endless cycle of fighting Polar Vortex after Polar Vortex.

My humidifiers can't keep up.

Between a stuffy and dry nose and chappedr lips, I feel like the Sahara Desert has nothing on my humble abode. Searching endlessly and trying everything from vitamin e oil, to coconut oil, to plain old vaseline,and Sugar Lip Moisturizer (Blistex and I do not mix), I finally found a lip moisturizer that works, and doesn't break the bank.



Softlips Intense Moisture...just what this mommy who has less than two weeks for baby boy number two to make his arrival needed. Because really, who, at ten days from their due date wants to dish out forty bucks for lip scrub and moisture rich expensive lip balm from Sephora? I'm lucky if I change my yoga pants at this point. And, yes, I have totally been using Pinterest to make my own various products, but, again...yoga pants and showers take precedence. Especially with a two and a half year old.

Did I mention they are $1.99...for two? LOVE. My husband and lil man even use it.

Mint or Very Berry? Hmmm, I'll take both. I mean, I need at least one for my purse, one for my night stand, one for the boys, and one for the hospital bag.

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment