Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Tis The Season For Hostess Gifts!

I always have a secret stash of ready to go gifts at my fingertips. Alright, maybe not right at my fingertips, but at least in a convenient place. You never know, especially during the holiday season, when you'll need a little something.

Traditionally, hostess gifts have been things such as a bottle of wine. While I still like the idea, I know that not everyone enjoys a glass or they may serve it that evening (if it works with the food!). For me, I like the gift to last beyond that night, to remind the person that I appreciate the effort they put in.

I have a friend that has a cute guest bathroom that she has recently renovated, so before heading over to her pre-holiday very mini shindig, I searched my stash...and found the perfect little gift.



Bath and Body Works Anti-Bacterial Hand Soap looks stylish and has a wonderful fragrance that fills the air even after...I picked Heirloom Pear from the Fresh Picked line not only because I adore the scent, but it could work for the remainder of fall and into winter when and if she doesn't want to use her holiday soaps! Plus, the foam version doesn't clog up the nozzle like the other versions.

It was just a little something to say thank you. And I may have brought cake balls. Because who doesn't love a little cake and chocolate?

No comments:

Post a Comment